Wednesday 23 March 2011

FREE podcast.

Have you ever wondered about what really went on after Mr. and Mrs. Darcy waved goodbye to their wedding party and the carriage slipped from view? 

I did!

To hear what my imagination came up with why not spend half an hour listening to the FREE podcast of my story, 'A Classic Wedding Night'? It is beautifully read by Love Honey's Alice and was enormous fun to write.

Or if you prefer the old fashioned way, here's the e-book for you to indulge in. It's all FREE so grab a coffee and a chocolate biscuit and settle down for some good old fashioned sexy romance.


2 comments:

  1. Downloaded to enjoy tomorrow night. My meeting ran on very late and I need to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Stevie, I hope you enjoyed!

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete