Thursday 30 June 2011

TREBLE ANTHOLOGY

I am very much looking forward to getting my head down on edits for my story in Treble Anthology, which is being published by Total-E-Bound and will be released in September 2011.


I am so in love with this cover, anyone who knows me will be aware of my 'thing' for male armpits, so this image works particularly well for me :-)

And just look at the list of other authors, Desiree Holt, Lisabet Sarai, Imari Jade, Wendi Zwaduk and Elizabeth Coldwell. Aren't they just  a dreamy, heart-stoppingly talented group. OMG! I am so excited.

My story in the anthology - Orchestrating Manoeuvres - is about a broken-hearted supermodel and a couple of drop-dead gorgeous Italian pianists. The theme of the anthology is threesomes and music combined, and my story turns hotter than hot and certainly had steam hissing from my fingertips as I tapped it out!

Check out Total-E-Bound here.

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment