Friday 21 October 2011

Exciting News

I am thrilled to have just signed a contract with Ellora's Cave for a full length novel titled Stockholm Surrender. If any of you have read Stockholm Seduction, one of my FREE short stories, you will already know the characters!




I hadn't intended to do anything more with this sexy couple but after checking out the reviews on Goodreads and Amazon there was one overwhelming complaint - it just wasn't long enough! So, I got Penny and her bad-ass kidnapper chatting to me again and the result is Stockholm Surrender, a roller-coaster ride of lust and desperation which spans continents and picks up from the cliffhanger I left it on.


The cover should be available very soon so I'll post it here for you to check out. And if you want to read Stockholm Seduction, which is the prologue to the novel, click on the cover above.


Have a wonderful day.


Lily x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Lily. I have Stockholm Seduction on my Nook. Great short and I'm glad that you are writing a full story on them.

    ReplyDelete