Saturday 5 January 2013

A Perfect Fit by Tory Richards


Please welcome the super-talented Tory Richard's to my blog today. Tory is going to tell us all about her new book A Perfect Fit. Take it away...




HAPPY NEW YEAR’S!

I want to thank Lily Harlem, who has graciously allowed me to be a guest on her blog.

I’m a grandma, otherwise known as Tory Richards, who writes smut, otherwise known as erotic romance.  I have 15 published books but I’m here today to plug my second self-published book, a short erotic romance between an ex-Texas Ranger and a plus-sized model. Warning… it’s hot! I’m talking up against the wall sex that will leave you breathless, and hungry for more. And probably a little in love with the sexy hero. A Perfect Fit is out today on Amazon Kindle.

Blurb

An ex-Texas Ranger is hired to protect a beautiful plus-sized model from a possible serial killer! They mix like oil and water but in bed, their uncontrolled passion ignites an inferno! Can their obsession for one another turn into something deeper?


Excerpt


“Well, before I can get dressed, I have to undress.” Normally Marissa would have called for an assistant. She sashayed up to Beau. “I need help, cowboy. Can you please unlace me so I can get out of this thing?” She presented her back to him, then lifted her hair out of the way and waited, holding her breath. She had to admit, the thought of his eyes roaming over her body made her hot. 
There was the slightest of hesitations before she heard his low drawl, “Yes ma’am.”
Warm breath tickled the fine hairs at the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She felt the graze of his knuckles against her flesh, and was surprised at how proficiently his fingers worked at undoing the laces that held her corset closed. It wasn’t long before Marissa felt the bodice give way, and then she was able to take in a deep breath again. When she felt Beau’s hands at the small of her back, she knew he was almost done. Then he sucked in his breath, and hesitated. Marissa smiled, knowing why. 
“Is that an order, darlin?” His tone seemed a little raspy.
He was referring to the tattoo she had across the top of her buttocks. Fuck me hard and fast. She’d done it on a dare. Realizing where his gaze was turned her hotter.
The vixen inside her prompted her into leaning closer to him. She glanced over her shoulder and made eye contact. “More like a…suggestion.” Their gazes held. Marissa couldn’t believe how brazen she was acting. But she was suddenly horny beyond belief, and something about this big Texan got her juices flowing. 
A tick appeared in his clean-shaven jaw. “Something tells me you like shocking people Miss Lambert.”
Miss Lambert? So he was determined to keep it business between them. His way of remaining professional. Interesting. She was more determined than ever to break down his self-control, and as his hands continued what they were doing Marissa let her hair fall.
“Almost done?” 
“You’ll know when I’m done,” he growled.

BUY HERE



Find Tory hanging out here...

Amazon Kindle Page 
Facebook 
Twitter 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting my new release today, Lily. The actual book link is below, which I didn't have at the time I sent you my post.

    http://www.amazon.com/A-Perfect-Fit-ebook/dp/B00AX37N5E/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357396122&sr=1-1&keywords=a+PERFECT+FIT+BY+TORY+RICHARDS

    Thanks,
    Tory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being my guest, Tory :-)

      Link added.

      Lily x

      Delete
  2. Bought it-sounds good! I love to find new authors. Glad you were here.

    ReplyDelete