Saturday 29 June 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Another Saturday, another spank! This week a little bit of spice from Slap Shot, the third book in my Hot Ice series. This is taken from mid-story when Dana has just performed a private pole dance for Rick 'Ramrod' Lewis, the captain of the Vipers, and now he's introducing her to a little bit of slapping fun before he... well if you want to read a few lines up, when he tells her exactly what he wants, check out this Sat Spanks.


“Ah, sweet baby, your pussy loves it,” he said, thrusting higher inside me. “It’s fluttering around my fingers and weeping into the cup of my palm.”
The noise of my sex filled the room, wet squelching that drifted over the music. Any other time I would have been embarrassed but now all I could think of was the next slap, the next jolt of sensual pain and the next thrust of his fingers.
I didn’t have to wait long. He hit down again, each buttock, fucking me harder with his hand as he did so, his knuckles bashing into my pussy lips and his fingers surging at my G-spot. I clung to the pole, my spine was boneless, the pain driving me up to an almighty orgasm.
“You’re nearly ready,” he whispered by my ear. “So very nearly.”





11 comments:

  1. Nearly ready? Nearly ready? I'm just about climbing walls and she's nearly ready? Hot excerpt, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progression Lily - nearly there…??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was really hot Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond sexy Lilian. Explosive excerpt

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL What Kathryn said! "Nearly ready"?? Is she going to burst into flames next? Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreeing with the others so far, "Nearly Ready" - the sensual barometer for him and for her is as hot as the spanking... and oh those sounds... ❇

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nearly Ready? Oh hot damn. OH wow...and the sounds! I need a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hell, I agree with the rest of them, nearly ready is my understatement, and I'm just sitting here reading. VERY HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very HOT! I love it when they whisper in your ear;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, wet squelching is ALWAYS a good thing when it includes spanking and finger f*&*ing
    great 8!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nearly ready?!? Dude, I'm already 'ready'! Hot, hot excerpt, Lily!

    ReplyDelete