Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Snog - Burning Rubber #newrelease #biker #erotica


Welcome to Sunday Snog! This week a bit of action from my new bad ass biker story Burning Rubber - available now from the publisher Totally Bound.


“No one will ever hurt you again,” he said, juddering out the deep breath he’d taken in. “Not while I walk this earth.” He smoothed his finger over my bruise then bent and touched his lips to it. “I promise.”
His breath was warm on my skin and made me hunger for him all the more. A tremble went over my body and suddenly all I wanted was him inside me.
“Let’s get naked,” he said. “I want to make you forget about all this shit that’s gone down.”
“Yes,” I said, rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip. “Make me forget about everything but you.”
A smug smile caught his mouth. “’Cause you know I can, darlin’.”
He kissed me and pressed me back on the bed. I toed off my shoes and wriggled out of my jeans and knickers. Funny how the pain didn’t seem so bad when surrounded by Gid’s muscle and desire.
Once naked, he sent his kisses down my neck to my breasts.
As he suckled my nipples, small tugs and sucks that were so light they were barely there, I ran my hands over his shoulders. He was trembling slightly and I wondered if it was because he was having to restrain himself. He was a gung-ho lover, took what he wanted, but he knew I wasn’t up to that—not today.
His thoughtfulness made me fall for him just a little bit more.



Want more bikers? Check out my Pinterest page dedicated to these men and their mean machines.

Pick up your early download copy of Burning Rubber HERE - due or general release on 2nd January 2015.



1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a good biker seduction story! :)

    ReplyDelete