Thursday 19 March 2015

Breathe You In on Tour.



Breathe You In has been on tour. Check out all the blog stops and find out about my inspiration for Breathe You In, favourite pictures of the characters, the English location and much more.











Totally Bound - buy from the publisher for a bonus sexy scene!
Amazon (paperback)
And all other good ebook retailers.



Reader Reviews

"A beautiful, touching story that will stay with me always."

"If ever a book should be made into a film it's this one."

"A brilliant concept for a story."

"It grips you from the beginning, as all of Lily's books do."

"Simply breathtaking."

"I absolutely LOVED reading this."

"I just loved this serendipitous story of loss and love."

"I eagerly zipped reading through this book, and you'll want to as well!"

"Breathe You In features a marvelous, dynamic and refreshingly unique hero."

No comments:

Post a Comment