Saturday 14 March 2015

Sexy Me Up ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSS83 #MSSAuthors


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday - I'm very excited this weekend as Breathe You In is now available. Here's a snippet taken after Katie and Ruben have been caught in a rain storm...


I was out of breath as I hunted for my key and climbed the one set of stairs to home. It was hard to see into my bag. Water was streaking down my face and my hair was hanging in rats’ tails around my eyes. Eventually I found the key and shoved it into the lock.
“Phew, thank goodness,” I said, stepping into my flat.
Ruben hurried in behind me and shut the door.
“I’ll grab us some towels,” I said, racing to the laundry pile. I retrieved a couple of freshly washed pink towels that smelled of fabric conditioner and passed one to Ruben.
He took it and dropped it over his head, rubbed vigorously. I did the same to mine and toed off my sandals at the same time. I dabbed my face, collected an oasis sitting in the groove of my throat and patted beneath my eyes, hoping I wasn’t displaying a panda look.
Ruben buried his face in the towel then dropped it to one side. “I don’t think I’ve ever got so wet so fast,” he said, trying and failing to flatten his now fluffed up hair.
“It was fun,” I said. “I’d forgotten how much I like to splash through puddles or how much I enjoy a good storm.”
As I’d said the last word a tremendous boom, accompanied by white light, filled the room. I jumped and let out a slightly hysterical squeak. “Well, that’s maybe a bit too close for comfort.”
Ruben smiled, but then the smile fell. His gaze dipped and he stepped up to me. “Did you know your blouse is see-through?”
“Is it?” I glanced down, automatically pressing my arm over my breasts.
He caught my hand, tugged it to my side. “The best type of blouse, as far as I’m concerned.”
My white blouse had indeed turned transparent, highlighting my white cotton bra and the small pebbles my nipples had become in the cool rain. I could just make them out, dark disks beneath white material.
“Ruben, I...”
Suddenly I was face-to-face with him. He’d picked me up, arms tight around my body and our chests pressing together. My bare feet were dangling.


Breathe You In is available from Totally Bound and all other good retailers in ebook and paperback.

Totally Bound Amazon Amazon UK

Blurb

Soul-aching desire was only the first layer of emotion around a secret I had to keep for all of time.

If the road to heaven starts in hell, then I was ready to start climbing my way out and Ruben Strong was the man to accompany me. With his devastating good looks, seductively sexy charm and lust for adrenaline, he was sure to make it a sensual and erotic experience as well as one to re-awake the passionate, throw-caution-to-the-wind woman I’d once been.

I’d given Ruben something, though, without him realizing, and that gift had come from the man I’d loved before. But I couldn’t tell Ruben. I had to keep that a tight secret even on the nights our naked bodies wound together, sought out pleasure and hit the dizzy heights of ecstasy—because Ruben had my husband’s heart, literally, and that heart was still in love with me, so it seemed, and now I was in love with Ruben.

Emotions tangled with bliss and fears were locked away as I surrendered to the touch of Ruben’s hands, the taste of his skin and the sounds of his pleasure. I couldn’t deny that Ruben had brought me back to life the same way I had him, and there was no way I was giving up that feeling, not for anyone.

Publisher's Note: This book was previously self-published. It has been expanded, revised and re-edited for release with Totally Bound Publishing


Totally Bound - buy from the publisher for a bonus sexy scene!
Amazon (paperback)


Wow, do I LOVE a party! And my fabulous publisher Totally Bound are holding one to celebrate the release of Breathe You In - boy am I excited!




I really hope you can join me on Saturday 14th of March at 5 pm GMT (that's 1p.m. EST on the Totally Bound Facebook page for sexy fun, contests and general mayhem! Put on your best frock, pop the cork on a bottle of something delicious and join me for an hour - or more if the party is in full swing because I'm never the first to leave - for a great time!



Add Breathe You In to your Goodreads shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment