Saturday 31 October 2015

My Sexy Saturday


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday and happy Halloween, here's a snippet from my new MMF release Muscling In.




Back cover information...

My husband has a secret. Desires he’s kept locked away in a deep, dark place.

Determined to pry details of this forbidden longing, I had no idea how much this new side of him would turn me on. So when I met the object of his lust I couldn’t let it rest.

Edward Moorland was a force to be reckoned with, a man who fought for his country and what he wanted. But did he want me and my husband? Would I ever experience his passion let loose or would I remain on the sidelines, watching, waiting, hoping?

One thing I knew, I wasn’t the type of girl to give in without a fight. I wanted to be part of the action too. More than part of it, I wanted to be in the goddamn middle of it with bells, whistles and fireworks when it all exploded. Yes…I wanted it all.


“Me and you and a sexy man with a big, hard dick…” he said, his voice deep and laced with wicked imagery. “Can you imagine that? Four hands, two mouths, two cocks, all worshiping you, Sian? You’d love it. You’d be writhing between us, your body so full of us, stuffed with dick that’s hard just for you…”
“Oh, God…” I groaned, hanging on to the last moment before I climaxed.
“We’d be a tangled, sweaty mess. So much lust, passion, barely able to control our orgasms.”
“I can’t…control…mine.” I came. A wondrous release that burst from my clit, pulsed through my pussy and spread around my ass. The orgasm didn’t end there. It rattled up my spine and I bowed my back as it settled at my nape. From there it went to the tips of my fingers and the ends of my toes and I clenched my fists and curled my feet.
“Ah yeah,” he said, still pushing in and out of me. “Go, babe…”
Moist noises, my cum clacking around his fingers, filtered to my ears. I sucked in air, my breasts jutting, and allowed the relief of the climax to seep into my muscles. Relaxing me, making me flop on the bed, my legs now slack and wide.
He slowed, then stopped, still lodged high. “I fucking love watching you come.”
“Good…” I opened my eyes. “Because…I love coming…with you watching.”
He was staring at my pussy, at where he was double penetrating me. His mouth was a little parted, his brow creased.
“What?” I asked. “What’s the matter?”
“Nothing.” He shook his head. “Just wish I could give you the fantasy. The two cocks.”
“Well, maybe we’ll get a toy or something.” I squirmed. “But lets talk about that after you’ve fucked me. Your dick looks ready to explode.”





Grab your copy from AmazonAmazon UKEvernight PublishingARe






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic snippet. I love menage books. Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete