Sunday 1 May 2016

Sunday Snog


Welcome to Sunday Snog! This week a steamy snippet from Breathe You In my super sexy romance in the What's Her Secret? line.



We fell into our hotel room. Ruben kicked the door shut and dropped the key to the floor. Next thing I knew I was up against the wall, my wrists held above me in just one of his hands. He was staring down at me, his nostrils flaring as he breathed fast.
“Tell me this is it,” he said, palming my left breast through my dress with his free hand.
“Yes, this is it,” I panted.
“You and me?”
“Yes, you and me.”
He smiled, not in his usual sweet way but in a downright predatory way. “And what do you want?”
Excitement and anticipation swirled in my belly. Between my legs I was buzzing for attention. “You, Ruben. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me.”
He gritted his teeth, but only briefly because then he caught my mouth in a wild kiss.
I pushed against him as he drove me harder into the wall with his body. There was nothing weak about him. He had me held tight with his chest, his belly and legs all taut with muscle and his lust as powerful as any force I’d ever known.
I matched him kiss for kiss, looped my right leg around one of his. Tried to move my arms but couldn’t.
“Like this,” he said, suddenly releasing me and spinning me to face the long mirror next to us. “Bend over. Put your arms out.”
I stooped and pressed my palms onto the cool surface. He yanked my short dress up to my waist and tugged my knickers off. 


Totally Bound - buy from the publisher for a bonus sexy scene!
Amazon (paperback)
And all other good ebook retailers.



Reader Reviews

"A beautiful, touching story that will stay with me always."

"If ever a book should be made into a film it's this one."

"A brilliant concept for a story."

"It grips you from the beginning, as all of Lily's books do."

"Simply breathtaking."

"I absolutely LOVED reading this."

"I just loved this serendipitous story of loss and love."

"I eagerly zipped reading through this book, and you'll want to as well!"



"Breathe You In features a marvelous, dynamic and refreshingly unique hero."

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the way to end a snog snippet... with the knickers being yanked off!

    Hot!

    ReplyDelete