Saturday 4 June 2016

My Sexy Secret ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS144


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week we're all about sexy secrets so I'm going to share a snippet from The Silk Tie because Gabe has a BIG secret.

Back cover information

Professional life in the City of London is tough going which is why my husband Gabe and I live by the motto work hard and play hard. So when something, or rather someone, comes along that changes how he wants to play I’m intrigued by our sexy new game.

But there's always private sides to the ones you love, and in this case new thoughts and desires are stealing Gabe’s dreams. It’s not until I meet Brent—gorgeous and sophisticated yet soul-achingly alone—that I begin to understand the complex layers of Gabe’s needs and exactly what I have to do.

But I’m not afraid; in fact the idea of two men turns me the hell on. In a whirlwind of romance, fear, desire and a new cresting wave of passion we open up to each other, testing the water for one weekend only. Or is it? Will we ever be the same again? Can Gabe and I survive our decision to let a third into our bed? Can Brent just walk away and, more importantly, will we let him?



“So why were you so…er…talkative?” I asked. “You’re not usually so keen to know how everything feels when you do that.”
He was quiet for a moment and I didn’t think he’d answer, but then, “I don’t know, it’s just…”
“What?” Curiosity was gnawing at me but I contained it. Something told me he might clam up if he thought I was as fascinated as I was.
“It’s just I was thinking about it today, anal sex, you know.”
“As you do.” I smiled.
“Well, not usually, not at work, but I did, and then when I saw you so keen for me to bury deep all that need came back.”
“So why were you thinking about it? I’m sure it wasn’t Ethel, your secretary, that got you going.”
He chuckled. “No, definitely not.” He paused. “I don’t know really. I just was.”
“And you wondered what it felt like for me to have you in my arse?”
“Yes. It feels fucking awesome when I’m in there, so tight on my dick and on the root and so soft and warm. It’s so…”
I grinned, my cheek bunching on his neck. “Naughty, forbidden?”
“Yeah, I guess, and it makes me feel so close to you.”
I wriggled nearer. “You’re always close to me, even when we’re apart.”
“I know.”
“And did I satisfy your curiosity?” I asked. “About how it feels?”
“Yeah, well…” He tensed slightly.
I raised my head, needing to look at his face through the dim light. “Well what?”
“Yes,” he said with a downward curl of his lips that lasted a nanosecond. “You did.”
I bit my bottom lip. Not only was I a lawyer and trained to look for micro-expressions, I also knew my husband. And what I’d just seen was one of the things I loved about him. There was always more to learn and that delighted me, especially in a moment like this when I’d just seen something I hadn’t expected.
Because I hadn’t satisfied his curiosity about how it felt to be ass-fucked. Not by a long shot. How could I with just a few words? Words were inadequate for such a momentous feeling, such a grand sensation.
Gabe had just revealed a fantasy to me. Without even realizing it he’d given me a tool to tease and thrill him with, to make him come in a way he never had before.

* * *
Grab your copy of The Silk Tie from Amazon/Amazon UK.

Also on Audible.



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment