Saturday 23 July 2016

My Sexy Saturday


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week a snippet from Cold Nights, Hot Bodies which has just hit the shelves at Amazon! (Read for free on Kindle Unlimited!)




OUT NOW!

Back Cover Information

All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night. 

Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination—he’ll have to keep up. 

Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along. Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who’s pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible. 

**Please note Cold Nights, Hot Bodies was previously published with different cover art.** 



Reaching down, I grasped his shaft. He hissed in a breath. “Easy with that, honey, I told you, it’s primed to go off.” 
“Sorry.” I loosened my grip.
“Nothing to be sorry about, you’re just too sexy for your own good.”
I glanced up at his face. A line of concentration had etched between his brows.
“Take me in,” he murmured. “Take me into your sweet little body.” 
I shifted my hips as he lowered his pelvis toward me. The tip of his cock was so wide and big as I pressed it to my entrance. It didn’t feel as if it would go in at all. It was like having the wrong key for a lock. 
“Relax,” he soothed. “Relax, Ashley, you know this can work.” 
“Yes,” I said on a hot, panting breath as I forced my pelvic muscles to ease. “I know.” I released his cock and held on to his bulging biceps. 
He pushed forward, just an inch, sliding into my already wet channel. I gasped at the stretching and filling sensation he created in that first section of pussy. My nerves caught fire with excitement and anticipation. I was actually watching the moment of penetration. The very second I was about to say goodbye to my virginity. I couldn’t speak. I could hardly breathe. 








1 comment: