Monday 3 April 2017

Spring into Romance Hop

Spring Into Romance


Welcome to the SPRING INTO ROMANCE blog hop it's great to see you here. I'm so thrilled spring has finally arrived, I live in the UK and it's been a long grey winter. Which is maybe why I enjoyed writing my new historical time travel novel HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD so much. It's set in the spring, in the Yorkshire Dales and features lambs, flowers, warm breezes and a super sexy Lord of the Manor. Below is a little more information plus details of a FREE book for everyone.


Back Cover Information

While visiting the Yorkshire Dales, Elizabeth Moray decides to explore the historic home of Lord Radley Fairbank. She ignores a sign prohibiting entry, but her curiosity turns to shock when she steps through a door within the abandoned estate and is transported back to the Victorian era.

It quickly becomes apparent that in this version of the past, she is the governess for Lord Radley's two young nephews. Seeing no obvious way back home, she decides to make the best of things, but she soon discovers that her employer believes in strict discipline for his staff.

It isn't long before her stubbornness earns her a thorough, humiliating spanking, but in spite of her embarrassment the stern chastisement leaves her intensely aroused. As time passes she finds herself yearning more and more for Lord Radley to take her in his arms and claim her properly, but will he ever see her as anything more than a disobedient servant in need of correction?

Publisher's Note: Head of Household contains spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.


I have a popular on-going series titled HOT ICE, you can grab the first book for just 99c/99p, or read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited (the entire series is FREE on KU) or sign up to my monthly newsletter to get a FREE ebook copy of HIRED . More details of HOT ICE and the sexy Viper players on my website.



And exclusive to this hop is a giveaway of SHARED my sexy menage a trois novel set in Cardiff. Just leave a comment in the box below telling me which country you'd like to visit the most in the spring. (Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!).








6 comments:

  1. I'd love to spend spring in France or Scotland. My email address is pstanton@stny.rr.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to spend spring in Italy. Thanks for the chance. suegaluska at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see France in the spring! Thanks for the contest.

    elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see Ireland in the spring

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotland and England are the only countries I have ever wanted to visit. No matter what season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to spend a spring in Ireland or Scotland.
    Thank you for the chance.
    envyme2263@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete