Saturday 3 June 2017

Saturday Spanking - FREE ebook #erotic #romance


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week I have a FREE ebook for everyone. That's right, download your copy of COLD NIGHTS, HOT BODIES, now and let Shane Galloway sweep you off your feet!



Back Cover Information

All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night. 

Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination—he’ll have to keep up. 

Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along. Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who’s pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible.



As soon as the large brass doors of the elevator slid shut, Shane dragged me up against his body. “I got harder with every step we took on the way back,” he whispered onto my lips. “The thought of another night with you is driving me insane. I can’t believe I got so lucky.” 
Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pulled him closer. He was right, he was hard. Very hard. 
“You want to play a game?” I asked.
All the way back a thought had been nagging away at me. Shane’s enjoyment of Stolen and Seduced had my mind racing with possibilities. There was something I needed to ask him while I had the courage of wine and felt so sublimely close to him. 
“Only if it involves playing with you,” he said, grinning.
“It does.”
He cocked his head. “Go on.” 
I glanced at the lift numbers and the small upward arrow flashing. Could I really suggest it? 
“Honey, tell me.”
I swallowed and looked up into his face.
“You’ve got me curious,” he said. 
I dragged in a deep breath. I wasn’t sure how he would take my suggestion but I hoped with all my heart it would appeal to him. “You know that book you read last night?” 
“Yep.” 
“Well, it’s one of my favorites and I wondered…” I paused. Would he think I was weirdly kinky or worse, completely freaky? 
His voice lowered and his eyelids dropped slightly. “And you wondered if I fancied a little role-play?” His tone held a note of disbelief but also interest, and he’d certainly hit the nail on the head as to what I was suggesting. 
My gaze snapped to his. “Yes.” 
“Oh, Ashley, I don’t know if I’m ever going to be the same again after meeting you.” He pulled me a little tighter. “You’re a dream come true.” 
“Is that a yes?” 
“Hell, yeah!"




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. I think I want to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded. Thanks, can't wait to get to it. Sounds positively steamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another winner, Lily. I think I've already got it, but I'm popping over to Amazon to make sure.

    ReplyDelete