Saturday 15 July 2017

#SaturdaySpankings - THE GLASS KNOT #99c #erotic #menage #romance

Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a sexy shower scene from The Glass Knot which is currently on sale at just 99c/99p (usual price $3.99) for a few days only!



Back Cover Information

What’s a girl to do when the guy she falls for is married to another man?

This is exactly what happened to me. Seeing Josh Kendal stroll out of the Mediterranean Sea wearing tight navy swim trunks and looking like a hot new James Bond was a truly delicious moment. Catching sight of his wedding ring was like a kick in the shin and meeting his gorgeous husband, phew, that was enough to make any girl groan at the cruel joke God was playing on her.

But all was not as it seemed, and when Josh needed a woman to sort out a ‘delicate predicament’ I was the one for the job – heck, what did I have to lose? Certainly not as much as him, literally.

Trouble is, emotions always get tangled, loyalties can’t help but be divided and with a night of memories so hot they'd have the devil sweating, there was only one thing for it—it was time to get honest, fight for what I wanted despite society’s constraints and open my heart to the people it needed most.



My mouth watered as I gazed hungrily at their beautiful bodies. Josh so broad and golden skinned, his smooth muscles bulging. Nick, a fraction taller, just as wide-shouldered but leaner, hairier and with a tenser, more deliberate way of moving.
“There’s always going to be room for you two,” I said, reaching out and wrapping my hands around their cocks.
Two lusty groans circulated in the humid air.
I squeezed their shafts, ran my hand up to their glans, swiped their slits with my thumbs then explored all the way to their balls
“Ah, yes,” Josh said, staring down at his cock in my hand. “I love watching you touch me.”
“I love touching you,” I said, setting up synchronized push-pull actions. “Touching you both.”
Nick hissed in a breath and reached out to the tiled wall. Flattened his palm against it and arched his pelvis toward me, as if wanting more. His eyes were dark and heavy, his pupils so wide there was only the thinnest ring of deep brown iris around their edges.
Josh caressed my breast, cupping the underside and raking his thumb over my nipple. I let out a small moan of approval, kept my hands busy and delighted when Nick closed his eyes, lifted his head to the shower water and appeared to just lose himself in the act of me jerking him off.
“Ah, fuck, yeah, that’s it,” Josh said, wrapping his other hand around mine, urging me faster, encouraging me to hold his shaft tighter.
I did the same to Nick, increasing the speed and tension.
“Fucking hell,” Nick said, suddenly stepping away and forcing me to release him. “We’ve got to take this to the bedroom before I come right here in the shower.” 
His body went rigid—I could see his muscles trembling. He was fighting for control.
“What’s wrong with that?” I asked, staring at his erect penis as it bobbed against his belly. “Sounds as good a plan as any.”
“No.” He swallowed and wrapped his hands around Josh’s jerking fist. “Stop. Now.”
My whole body went taut at the commanding tone in his voice and the uncompromising glint in his eyes.
Josh stopped working his cock. His focus switched to Nick.
“Come on, this way,” Nick said, shutting off the water. “I’ve got other plans.”
His jaw was set so adamantly, a shiver of apprehension snaked up my spine. I instinctively knew he wouldn’t hurt me, but I had a gut feeling something new, something we hadn’t done last night was about to happen.




ALSO AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED



3 comments:

  1. This book does have all bases covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very steamy, and I'd say Nick is the one in total control. Wonder what he has in mind.

    ReplyDelete