Saturday 12 August 2017

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #Hockey #Romance


Hello and welcome to another happy slappy Saturday Spankings. This week a few from SLAP SHOT which is book #3 in my HOT ICE series but perfectly fine as a standalone read.



Back Cover Information

When it comes to Dana, the captain of the Vipers plays to win.

They say a leopard can’t change its spots. They’re wrong, because I did! Now I’m successful and independent and busy heading up my own company. I don’t have time for the complication of a man in my bed—not yet. That plan is years down the line.

Or so I think. The devastatingly sexy Rick “Ramrod” Lewis sets his sights on me, and my old impulsive self is determined to make up for two years of abstinence. I want to get sweaty, naked and dirty real quick. Heck to the consequences, regardless of the outcome. It’s all about immediate pleasure and intense satisfaction.

Trouble is, best laid plans never run smoothly and before I know it, I’m working a pole again…and running for my life.



I whimpered as he slipped through my damp folds but didn’t push in. “Rick, please.” 
His lips were on the top of my thigh, licking and kissing the crease to my butt. He was teasing me, the way I had him. Not pushing his fingers in and not touching my clit either. 
A long, low moan of frustration rumbled from my chest, but turned to a cry of joy when his thick finger suddenly entered me high. I clenched around him, squeezing and clamping, grabbing the wonderful filling sensation. 
“Ah, fuck, you feel so good every time,” he murmured. “Lord, give me strength.” 
I hooked my foot around the pole, spreading myself wider, and he treated me to another finger. Greedily I clasped around it, pulling it inside me as I shoved my mound forward, searching for a connection with my clit. I found it, cool metal shoved up against the sensitive bundle of nerves and I ground harder. 
Suddenly a sharp sting bloomed across my left buttock and a slap pealed through the air, overriding the music and ringing around the room. 
“Ow, what the...?” Startled, I started to turn. 
I couldn’t. 
His mouth was at my temple, his chest against my shoulder blades keeping me tight up against the pole. “Shh,” he soothed, palming the burn in my butt. “It’s okay, it’s going to be amazing, stick with it.” 
His body heat left me and another heated slap, my right buttock this time, hit down. As it seared across my skin, he curled his fingers inside me and stroked over my G-spot. 
“Ow, ow, ow,” I panted, the sting making a beeline for my pussy, heating it and increasing the want. 
“Oh baby, it’s so pretty, you’re going pink already.” 
“But, Rick, I…” I was writhing my hips, claiming the wonderful pressure he was applying to my sweetest point. Oh, I didn’t need much more, it was so fantastic, his fingers were so damn clever. And the pole, the cool pole was right against my clit. 
“I want to make you red,” he breathed into my ear. 



SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER AND GET BOOK #1
HOT ICE FOR FREE!






SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like she is enjoying one hot evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the first smack being a surprise if she had no idea he played that way. Sounds like she's uncertain, but eager for the treat that's just out of reach. Enticing snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is just a straight-up hot snippet!

    ReplyDelete