Saturday 8 July 2017

#SaturdaySpankings - #FREE #BDSM #ebook for everyone! GRAND SLAM #wimbledon


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week, in honour of WIMBLEDON which is in full swing, Lucy Felthouse and I are giving away our co-authored tennis themed novel GRAND SLAM for free!



TEASE...

“I-I would like you to, um, put me over your knee and spank me.”
My cock almost ripped through my boxers and trousers, Incredible Hulk-style. It was as if she’d read my mind. Or perhaps the comment I’d made in her office about rendering her backside red and sore before taking it in my hands and licking her pussy until she screamed had made an impression. I certainly hoped so, because at that moment there was nothing I wanted to do more.
“Okay,” I said, bringing her hand to my mouth and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. “It’ll have to be my hand, though. I don’t have a paddle or anything with me. I wasn’t expecting to play with anyone tonight.”
“That’s okay.” Her voice was so quiet I had to lean closer to catch her words. “I want you to use your hand. To feel your skin against mine.”
I raised my eyebrows. Wow, that seemed as good a reason as any. “Your wish is my command,” I replied, realizing that made me sound more like a submissive than a Dominant, but it didn’t matter. We both knew that wasn’t the case. “Get up then, sweetheart, and pull your dress out of the way, to your waist, then get over my knee. Or perhaps you’d prefer to take your dress off so it doesn’t get creased.”
She frowned, glanced around. “No, I’d rather not. It’s okay anyway, it won’t crease.”
I shrugged. That was as nice as I was going to get. I was far from the cruelest, harshest taskmaster, but I was no pushover either. “Over my knee then, sweet cheeks.”





And if FREE ebooks hit the spot for you, don't miss BRITISH BAD BOYS BOXED SET which is also absolutely totally FREE this week! Included my story ROUGH 'N' TOUGH featuring a hot Irish traveller who is as dirty sexy as he is wild and kinky.





5 comments:

  1. Finally, something that may make tennis interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tie-in idea. Well done, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love that back to basics feeling! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm- the creases in her dress or the creases of her bottom? Love it!

    ReplyDelete